Tunisia and Nigeria are gearing to inevitably face off for the bronze medal at the 2019 African Cup of Nations at Al-Salam Stadium in Cairo. A technical meeting was properly conducted in Egypt to adequately review the upcoming match.
- The official meeting reasonably concluded in the subsequent points:
- The Eagle of Carthage will be facing their match wearing red.
- Coronation for third place will be processed after the match.
- Egyptian Gehad Grisha will be leading the match as its official referee.
- Grisha will be helped by his countryman Mahmoud Ahmed Kamal and Issa Yaya from Chad, while Joshua Bondo will act as the fourth official.