The Ministry of Education revealed on the morning of June 24, 2022, the results of the 2022 baccalaureate. For this session, the overall success rate is 44.38% for public high schools and 10.84% for private establishments. Counting the success rate of independent candidates (1.88%), the total success rate attains 37.97%.
As for the ranking by region, Sfax occupies, as usual, the first place. Therefore, the Bac pass rate registered in Sfax 1 is 60.95% followed very closely by Sfax 2 with 60.92%. Next are Monastir (55.15%), Sousse (53.39%) and Ariana (52.92%). Jendouba (29.59%), Gafsa (26.29%) and Kasserine (23.79%).
61.49% of new baccalauréat holders are girls against 38.51% for boys. The best averages received by section are as follows:
– Letters: Wifek Ben Hammouda average: 18.37
– Mathematics: Mohamed Aziz Aissaoui average: 19.96
– Experimental sciences: Farah Mathlouthi average: 19.39
– Economics and management: Amir Ben Khedher average: 18.20
– Technical sciences: Baha Eddine Chihi and Rami Bouhachem average: 19.54
– Computer science: Rania Rebai average: 18.89
– Sport: Nada Beirouti average: 18.02