Eight applications to form parliamentary blocs have been officially submitted to the Bureau of the Parliament’s Speaker on Wednesday, November 27.
The official formation of the parliamentary blocs will be proclaimed at Friday plenary session in the House of People’s Representatives.
Following are presidents of the new parliamentary blocs :
- Ennahda ( 54 MPs): To elect the president of its parliamentary bloc on Friday.
- Democratic bloc ( 41MPs ): Presided by Ghazi Chaouachi from the democratic current and Salem Labiadh from Echaab.
- Heart of Tunisia (38 MPs): Chaired by Hatem Mliki.
- Al Karama Coalition (21 MPs): Chaired by Seifeddine Makhlouf.
Free Destourian Party(17MPs): Chaired by Abir Moussi .
- Movement for National Reform (15 MPs): Presided by Hassouna Nasfi.
- Tahya Tounes (14 MPs): Chaired by Mustapha Ben Ahmed .
- Al Moustakbal (9 MPs ): Chaired by Adnen Ben Brahim.
What's happening in Tunisia?
Subscribe to our Youtube channel for updates.