New government decrees were recently announced in the most recent issue of the Official Gazette regarding appointments within the ministry of interior and a number of states.
Following are the new appointments:
- Brigadier General Mohamed Ali bin Khalid as new Director-General of the National Guard in the Ministry of Interior.
- Mohammed Ayman Al-Bagawi as new governor to the state of Nabeul.
- Termination of Anis Daifallah mandate as governor to the state of Sidi Bouzid.
- Jamal Al-Deridi as secretary-general to the state of Ben Arous.
- Mohammed bin Khalifa as the first commissioner to the state of Ben Arous.
- Termination of Hassouna Ben Naji mandate as secretary-general to the state of Nabeul.