The House of People’s Representatives (HPR) formally announced at a plenary session the formation of parliamentary groups and the HPR Bureau.
The following is a listing of parliamentary groups and their presidents:
- Ennahdha movement: 54 members, with Noureddine Bhiri President and Mohamed Zourig Vice-President.
- Democratic group: 41 members, with Ghazi Chaouachi President and Abderrazek Aouidet Vice-President.
- Qalb Tounes group: 38 members, with Hatem Mliki President and Oussama Khlifi Vice-president.
- Al Karama Coalition group: 21 members, with Seifeddine Makhlouf President and Zied Hachmi Vice-President.
- Free Destourian party group: 17 members, with Abir Moussi President and Thameur Saad Vice-President.
- National Reform group: 15 members, with Hsouna Nasfi President and Faycal Tahri Vice-President.
- Tahya Tounes group: 14 members, with Mustapha Ben Ahmed President and Ayachi Zammel Vice-President.
- -Al Mostakbal group: 9 members, with Adnene Ben Brahim President and Issam Bargougui Vice-President
What's happening in Tunisia?
Subscribe to our Youtube channel for updates.