Tunisia Survey, an expert in online surveys and digital studies, has just disclosed the results of its popularity barometer for the 3 presidents. Its purpose is to measure the satisfaction of Tunisian Internet users with the performance of the 3 presidents: Kaïs Saïed, Rached Ghannouchi and Najla Bouden Romdane. Remember that for wave 19 of the barometer, respondents’ satisfaction with each of the three presidents was as follows:
- For Kaïes Saïed 68% of respondents were satisfied with his performance;
- For Najla Bouden Romdane 64% of respondents were satisfied with her performance;
- For Rached Ghannouchi 7% of respondents were satisfied with his performance.
This 20th wave of the barometer comes nearly a month after the last wave. The online survey took place from February 21 to March 7, 2022. The size of the total sample after screening is 1,680 respondents. It should be mentioned that wave 19 made it likely to identify a “braking” effect on the acceleration of the popularity of Kaïs Saïed, the upward pace of which was reversed from January 12.
Rached Ghannouchi: popularity down, since March 2020!
The results are clear: The house speaker of the frozen house of people’s representatives has been crowned, for 19 waves as the absolute and unstoppable record holder of unpopularity. Since March 2020, Rached Ghannouchi has been incapable to do anything to raise his bar and win back. His popularity rating is rock bottom. For this 20th wave, 92% of respondents are dissatisfied with its performance.
- For Rached Ghannouchi: 85% of dissatisfied people are because they don’t trust him.
- For Kaïs Saïed: 67% of dissatisfied people are because he has no program (he navigate blindly ).
- For Najla Bouden Romdane: 63% of respondents are dissatisfied because she has no political experience.