The regional disaster relief commission in Kairouan declared the establishment of a targeted lockdown in the region from July 23 until 31, 2021.
According to the same source, it was therefore decided to authorize:
- The resumption of the activities of cafes and restaurants with a limit of 30% in closed spaces.
- Ban on seated and the usage of hookahs
- The resumption of the activities of industrial institutions
- Resumption of administrative activities with respect for the health protocol
- The resumption of public transport in Kairouan and its delegations