The U.S Department of State’s has urged its citizens to Reconsider travel to Tunisia due to COVID-19 and Exercise increased caution in Tunisia due to terrorism.
Tunisia has been placed on the orange list, The U.S urged its nationals to avoid travelling to these areas:
- Within 30 km of southeastern Tunisia along the border with Libya due to terrorism.
- Mountainous areas in the country’s west, including the Chaambi Mountain National Park area, due to terrorism.
- The desert south of Remada due to the military zone.
- Jendouba south of Ain Drahem and west of RN15, El Kef, and Kasserine, next to the Algerian border due to terrorism.
- Sidi Bou Zid in central Tunisia due to terrorism.