Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Monday, during a joint press briefing with United States Secretary of State Antony Blinken, that Ankara expects Washington to lift its unilateral sanctions against the country.
“We conveyed that visa applications should be expedited. We discussed consular matters,” Cavusoglu told reporters, adding that Turkey and the US are working to “transform our relations into tangible gains.”
Blinken noted that the trade between the two countries last year “exceeded a record $30 billion.” The US and Turkey plan to “build on that foundation to pursue new opportunities,” he asserted.
The Guardian reported that the trade war initiated by U.S. President Donald Trump targeted a…
Lawyer and columnist Sonia Dahmani ended her hunger strike on Thursday, April 3, a drastic…
The month of Ramadan and the celebrations of Eid El-Fitr in Tunisia were marked by…
The Turkish Foreign Ministry issued a statement on Thursday to slam Israel as "the greatest…
The Criminal Division Specialized in Terrorism Cases at the Court of Appeals in Tunis recently…
Last Wednesday, U.S. President Donald Trump revealed the imposition of global counter-tariffs during an event…
This website uses cookies.