RUSSIAN WAR AGAINST UKRAINE: PRESENT SITUATION
- 205720 Russian troops were killed in action(as of 26 May).Since beginning of May, 12 russian air strikes were carried out on capital Kyiv.The only place in which Russia is still trying to advance is Bakhmut, in which it uses “scorched earth” tactics.
- However, dynamics of the battles for Bakhmut has changed in favour of Ukraine: Defence Forces continue to advance on the flanks, which complicates the enemy’s stay in the city. The heroic Ukrainian defence of Bakhmut, which lasts more than 9 months, contained the main forces of the enemy and exhausted them on the eve of the summer campaign, for which Ukraine is preparing.
RUSSIAN TERRORIST ATTACKS AGAINST UKRAINE
- The myth of effective high-precision Russian weapons has been dispelled. Russia has largely exhausted its arsenal of modern missiles. Russians use mostly archaic Soviet ammunition: although inaccurate and ineffective, they have great destructive power.The goal of the Kremlin is to maximize the number of victims and the scale of destruction.
- Russia proves every day that it is a common threat to the entire civilized world, capable of committing any war crimes.
MODERN COMBAT AIRCRAFT F-16 TO UKRAINE
- The aircraft F-16 will be on combat duty this year. Pilot-training has already begun. Ukrainian pilots are able to master the F-16 in record time.
- Western combat aircraft F-16 will become an integral part of the air-defence system along with the already provided Western surface-to-air missile (SAM) systems.
STRENGTHENING UKRAINE ‘S POSITION IN ARAB WORLD
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy spoke at the League of Arab States summit last weekin Jeddah. It was unprecedented in the history of this Organization. Ukraine got the opportunity to address the leaders of the Arab world directly and successfully took advantage of this opportunity.
- Kyiv intercepts Moscow’s anti-colonial rhetoric when explaining the essence of this war: it is precisely Russia that behaves as a colonial empire in Ukraine. Ukraine plays an important role for food security in the Middle East, and also counts on Arab countries to expand the coalition against Russian aggression.
- The Arab countries recognized the growth of Ukraine’s role in the World.
Source: Ukrainian embassy in Tunisia
What's happening in Tunisia?
Subscribe to our Youtube channel for updates.