During a press conference, the COVID-19 Commission declared a set of new measures put in place by the government to curb the spread of the virus.
Consequently it was decided from April 9 until April 30 the following:
• Enable governors to advance the curfew time to 7:00 p.m. beginning April 9
• Possibility of shutting down areas classified as clusters
• Ban all public and private gatherings
• Closing weekly markets
•5 days Compulsory quarantine for travellers arriving from abroad
• From April 12 the application of Ramadan timetables for public administrations
• Enhance controls on the application of barrier gestures and the measures in force.