A ministerial council that took place this Thursday at Carthage Palace, under the chairmanship of the Head of State, Kaïs Saïed, adopted several draft presidential decrees of an economic nature.
– Draft decree linking to the approval of the headquarters deal between the Republic of Tunisia and the Arab accreditation body signed on March 9, 2021, in Tunis.
– Draft presidential decree founding a national commission for the organization, in Tunisia, of the eighth edition of the Tokyo international conference on the development of Africa (Ticad 8), in 2022, and the setting of its organization and its mode of operation.
– Draft presidential decree founding a national commission for the organization of the 18th edition of the Francophonie summit to be held in 2022 in Djerba and the fixing of its organization and its mode of operation.
-Project of a presidential decree abolishing the presidential decree n ° 1010 of the year 2019 dated November 4, 2019, relating to the creation of a management unit by goals for the realization of a project of intensification of the irrigated agriculture.
-Project of a presidential decree adjusting the period of validity of agricultural land and changing the boundaries of maintenance zones in agricultural land in the governorate of Sfax.
– Draft presidential decree amending government decision No. 1066 of 2019 forming a toll on the A1 Msaken / Gabès motorway and setting the related tariffs.
– Draft presidential decree creating a management unit by objectives at the Ministry of State Domains of Land Affairs in order to observe the project to improve the management of the State budget.
– Draft presidential decree authorising the closing reports of the commission of inquiry and identification of lands belonging to the State (delegation of Tozeur).