The Ministry of Cultural Affairs announced on Wednesday the postponement or suspension of cultural and artistic events and activities.
These new decisions concern public institutions and bodies under the ministry’s supervision. The suspensions and postponements will be maintained until further notice.
Here is the complete list of the announced decisions:
– Suspension of courses in all Public and Regional Music Institutes
– Postponement of all cultural and artistic events planned at the City of culture
– Postponement of regional theatre festivals
– Postponement of Artistic Professionalism Examination Papers
– Postponement of collective guided visits to museums, archaeological sites and historical monuments and those to the City of Culture for a later date
– Services to members of regional and public libraries will be limited to lending books
– The cultural complexes and houses of culture will only be open to the activities of clubs and those that do not attract a large number of people.
The Ministry recalls that these new arrangements are being made in accordance with the Covid-19 preventive measures decided nationwide.