President of the Republic Kais Saied decided this Friday, following the deliberation of the Ministry of Health and the operations room for the management of the fight against Covid-19, the lifting of the curfew from Saturday 25 September 2021 as of midnight, the following measures were also decided:
- Enable people who have completed their COVID-19 vaccine to attend and participate in public and private events and activities organized in open and closed spaces.
- They must show evidence that they received the second dose of the vaccine.
- The reception capacity of closed and open spaces has been fixed at 50% while respecting a distance of at least 1 meter.
- Applying the adopted protocols is imposed.
- Require the wearing of protective masks in public spaces and means of transport for all persons over six years of age.
- The vaccine will be obligatory for all people who arrive on Tunisian soil in order to participate in events
- Civilian and military health authorities need to continue the mass vaccination campaign and screening.
- The monitoring of compliance with protocols and measures will be carried out by the central and regional authorities with rigour