The Ministry of Health has issued the list of people who are excluded from mandatory quarantine upon their arrival or return to Tunisia.
This listing includes :
- Patients needing immediate care. The exemption could profit an attendant with the patient.
- The loss of a family member; the spouse, a parent, one of the descendants.
- The incapacity to stay in compulsory isolation without the support of a third person. As in people with a disability or certain chronic diseases.
- People on diplomatic, governmental or parliamentary missions who cannot be delayed.
- People on an economic mission cannot be deferred and need the presence of participants.
- Health professionals in charge of specific missions. Professional athletes participating in international events.
It is assumed that these persons must give themselves to the sanitary control of the customs presented with the documents attesting to the particular case which they report.