In a press release issued by the Presidency of the Republic, the following was decided:
- Continue the suspension of the work of Parliament and the lifting of immunity for all Members
- End all bonuses and privileges given to the House speaker and members
- The implementation of measures temporarily organizing the legislative and executive powers
- Continue the work with the preamble of the Constitution and articles 1 and 2, in addition to all the constitutional provisions that are not in opposition to the exceptional measures
- Continuation of the halt of the Provisional Body for the Review of the Constitutionality of Laws.
- The head of state will be responsible for planning draft amendments concerning political reforms with the help of a commission to be appointed by a presidential decree.