COMBAT POWER OF THE UKRAININAN DEFENCE FORCES SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASED
- The war with Russia has toughened the Ukrainian Defence Forces. They carried out both successful defence measures and counterattacks. A year ago, Ukrainian troops liberated Kherson from the occupation of the enemy.
- The combat power of the Defence Forces has significantly increased due to the support of foreign partners, as well as the achievements of the national defence-industrial complex.
- The defence forces restrain “cannon fodder assaults” near Avdiivka and in other directions, while continuing offensive operations in the Azov Sea region. Powerful Russian fortifications and adverse weather conditions prevent a quick attack.
- The Ukrainian command saves the lives of its soldiers because human resources are the most valuable.
INTERNATIONAL ISOLATION OF RUSSIA
- Russia was not elected to the UNESCO Executive Board. Russia’s barbaric behaviour is incompatible with the principles and objectives of UNESCO. Russian troops deliberately destroy Ukraine’s civilian infrastructure: schools, museums, cultural buildings. Russian terrorist attacks affect UNESCO World Heritage Sites, in particular the historical centre of Odesa.
- Russia causes irreparable damage to the environment in Ukraine: environmental reserves are destroyed (“safaris” on red-book animals are arranged), the ecosystem of the lower reaches of the Dnipro is destroyed, and the forests of Ukraine are burned.
- THE ERA OF RUSSIAN INFLUENCE IN THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END. TERRORIST REGIMES HAVE NO PLACE AT THE HEAD OF INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS.
VOTING IN THE UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY
- On November 12, WITH THE SUPPORT OF UKRAINE, the UN General Assembly adopted a resolution recognizing Israeli settlements in the occupied territories of Palestine as illegal. The resolution of the UN General Assembly was adopted by an overwhelming majority of votes: 145 – in favour. 7 countries voted against it, and 18 abstained. Ukraine believes in the possibility of restoring a sustainable and just peace between two nations.
- UKRAINE HAS CONSISTENTLY DEFENDED THE PRINCIPLES OF INTERNATIONAL LAW AND CONSIDERS ANY ANNEXATION UNACCEPTABLE. THIS IS THE BASIS FOR UKRAINE’S APPEAL TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY TO NOT RECOGNIZE RUSSIA’S ANNEXATION OF UKRAINIAN TERRITORIES.